Cool Lighting Effects Tutorials with Photoshop - Page 5

On creating lighting effects, Photoshop has everything that's needed so that the effects look very fascinating. You can beautify your photos, wallpapers, posters, or advertisement media by decorating them with lighting effects. That's why its tutorials are much visited by users. In this page, I collect several photoshop lighting effects tutorials which are nice enough for learning. Hopefully usefull for you.

Really cool Eclipse Effect in Photoshop
In this tutorial I will show you how I created the Abduzeedo's footer. Some of the techniques I used here I took from other tutorials and also from another tutorial I wrote some time ago for PSDtuts Mix Cool Retro Curves Into Your Photographs. Besides, the design is inspired by the amazing work of James White, so I highly recommend you to check his work out.

Photoshop Space and Planet Tutorial
This photoshop tutorial will teach you how to create the faint background stars.

End of the World Photo Manipulation
In this photoshop lesson, you will see how to create end of the world photo effect.

Surprise behind the curtain in Photoshop
In this tutorial I will show how to create curtains and other nice effects in Photoshop. When I was traveling I was always thinking about some ideas for wallpapers for Abduzeedo. Concepts that would show what the blog is about and of course, related to the Space subject. That was when I had this idea of an alien behind curtains.

Crazy Lighting in Photoshop Tutorial
In this tutorial I will show you how to get a very cool light effect.

Create a magical rainbow color flame in Photoshop
One of the things I’ve seen around quite a bit lately is a transparent rainbow gradient effect on a dark background. It seems to me that flashy transparent gradients are in these days. They make me think about magic. Today I’ll show you how you can create a magical rainbow color flame. OK, maybe I’m using too many words in a row here, but it’s the best I can do to describe this.
I should tell you upfront that for this tutorial basic knowledge of Photoshop is needed.

Surprisingly Easy Rainbow Light Painting Effect
Give your photos a unique look with this retro effect that's super easy and fun. You will learn how to create this effect with just one layer and three colors.

Tutorial Links:     Page 1Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  | Page 6

No comments:

Post a Comment