Cool Lighting Effects Tutorials with Photoshop - Page 3

On creating lighting effects, Photoshop has everything that's needed so that the effects look very fascinating. You can beautify your photos, wallpapers, posters, or advertisement media by decorating them with lighting effects. That's why its tutorials are much visited by users. In this page, I collect several photoshop lighting effects tutorials which are nice enough for learning. Hopefully usefull for you.

Storm Effect
In this tutorial you will be learning how to create nice storm effect.

Iron Man View Interface Effect in Photoshop
In this tutorial I will show you how to create the Iron Man screen interface, I don't even know if I can call it that way :). We will use Illustrator to create some vectors and Photoshop to put everything together.

Photoshop: Light Beam
This tutorial is not very hard at all and you should be able to make something like my beam if you follow the steps I took. Please remember that as you get better with photoshop its more and more up to you to decide what looks better or worse. The steps are not set in concrete! You may get a better beam by doing something I didnt.

Photoshop Tutorials - Northern Lights Tutorial
For this tutorial, you will need at least Adobe Photoshop 6 and probably ample knowledge on how to go about Photoshop.

A Cool Lighting Effect In Photoshop
In this tutorial, I will show you how to create that effect we saw on the screen at the Macworld San Francisco. It's basically some lighting effects with blurs and blend modes, but the effect is awesome.

Fiery Photoshop Space Explosion Tutorial
Illustrating scenes from the final frontier can make for some beautiful work. In this tutorial — the longest we've ever published — I'll walk you through creating a spectacular space scene featuring two planets colliding. Strap yourselves in, Photoshoppers!

Creating Smoke
I had previously thought about what would be the best way to create smoke in photoshop, and I’ve read some tutorials online and watched some episodes of the amazing pixelPerfect podcast, to find a good and easy solution for the matter at hand.
Actually it was easier than I had expected.

Tutorial Links:     Page 1Page 2  |  Page 3  |  Page 4  |  Page 5  | Page 6

No comments:

Post a Comment