Cascading Items in Start menu to Save Your Time

For me, this way saves my time. It is cascading items in Start menu, such as My Documents, My Pictures, Control Panel, and so on. So I can access items faster.

To cascade items on Start menu:

- Right-click the blank part of the taskbar, and then click Properties.

- In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box, click the Start Menu tab.

- Click the Customize button and then choose the Advanced tab.

- Under the Start menu items, locate and select all the Display as a menu options. (Well, actually you don't have to select all of them, just choose which ones you wish to be cascading menus).

- Click OK button ... and again.

Now, click your Start menu, and you'll get something like this:



All links at the right side which have arrow, can expand, displaying their contents.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment